Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Intel NUC which can work with Wi-Fi 6E AX210 6 GHz band card

Sowrirajan
Beginner

I am planning to buy Intel NUC which can work for Wi-Fi 6E (6 GHz operations) in ubuntu. Can you suggest some Intel NUC which would work with Wi-Fi 6E (6 GHz card) for 6 GHz operations? A quick response would be helpful. I was thinking of 11th gen NUC TNKi7. If the existing Wi-Fi card is replaced with Wi-Fi 6E card would it work without any other changes? I am primarily looking for wi-fi packet captures in 6 GHz band.    

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello Sowrirajan

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. The Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 is not officially supported by any of the Tiger Canyon NUCs, we recommend using the wireless card that comes integrated into the NUC. For more information about specifications please check:

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Linius
Beginner

Hello David , 

I installed the Wi-Fi 6E AX210 in my NUC6CAY . Le device identify the card after installing the driver and i'm able to connecte to nearby wi-fi  . The issue is that after the reboot my pc can't identify the wifi card anymore . Can you help me please.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos