I purchased the Hades Canyon less than 1 week ago and the #1 thing that stands out is the connectivity issues. I have both wired and wireless connections into my Google router. All basic diagnostics I've run show that everything is "healthy" but throughout the day it simply fails to not load web pages, or "Can't connect to server messages". After a few minutes I can retry and the web page might load. I also get very slow download speeds. I have 90mbs connection usually and it has taken well over 10 minutes to download a 1gb file where on other devices that might take half of the time.
Attached is the system support utility report. Thank you!
The link you sent me for the Bios update was for a different NUC model. Are you sure that is the correct one?
According to my Intel Driver & Support Assistant the latest BIOS version is 0054. Which is the same version I am on.
Hi @bfris1 ,
- You are right and Oscar is wrong. You have the latest bios installed (i.e. 0054). The link, Oscar send is for NUC6i7KYK.
- Try to reset your router. Disconnect the Power Cable from the router and reconnect it after 1 minute waiting.
- Clear browsing data in you Internet Browser.
- Ask the Internet Provider to check the connection.
- Try to work only with one connection at time (i.e. only cable or only WiFi).