Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz frequent apparently random crashing 0x80000000000000

SausageSam
Beginner

I am getting frequent apparently random crashes and event Viewer is blaming Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz.

Up to date drivers do not solve the problem.

Can this faulty device be fixed or replaced to prevent this problem in the future?  It is a part of the motherboard so I'd prefer not to buy a new motherboard.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SausageSam
Beginner

I think I have fixed the problem.
I downloaded the wifi driver.  Then uninstalled the driver.  I reinstalled the driver then rebooted.  That solved the issue.

There was another issue a Error 10016 and I followed the steps excluding the final step in this video then rebooted.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oNBd4jyz18

I have not had any more crashes today since rebooting.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello SausageSam

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

A couple of days have passed and we would like to know if the issue persists, or if you resolved that with the previous steps mentioned.  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello SausageSam

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.   

Best regards,  

David G.   

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello SausageSam

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos