Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7553 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz turns off when I enter any game

Lyxis
Beginner

Когда захожу в игру у меня интернет пропадает и не возвращается, при выходе из игры все работает стабильно. Когда захожу в игру у меня пропадает интернет и не возвращается, при выходе из игры все работает стабильно. Еще заметил, что когда отключаю кабель зарядки, все становится нормально и интернет работает стабильно. Еще заметил, что такая проблема только когда у меня подключено 5Гц, на 2.4Гц все нормально, но есть еще одна проблема, если перед входом в игру ставлю 2.4Гц, то при включении автоматически переключается на 5Гц и через несколько секунд он полностью выключается. Помогите пожалуйста, это уже не первый раз. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

LyxisThank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Сообщаем вам, что мы предоставляем поддержку только на английском языке и в настоящее время используем инструмент перевода.

We are sorry to hear about this issue and we will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before without showing the Internet connection problem that you are describing?

If yes, when did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem?

The wireless card, did you purchase it separately or did it come installed on the computer?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Aby questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Lyxis
Beginner

1)The computer is relatively new, I bought it somewhere at the end of May this year.
2)First it started after about a month of using the computer, then the problem disappeared until yesterday.
3)No, I didn't make any changes
4)The wireless card was immediately installed in the computer.
5)The problem occurs at home

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Lyxis, Thank you very much for providing that information.

Based on the details shown in the SSU document we can confirm that the wireless driver version currently installed in your computer is 22.250.1.2, which is the latest one provided by Intel®:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/windows-10-and-windows-11-wi-fi-drivers-for-intel-wireless-adapters.html?wapkw=ax201

For this scenario, it is important to mention that we always recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was heavily customized by them to work with your specific platform. I looked on MSI website and the latest wireless driver version they have available is 22.70.0.6. Please try a clean installation of that driver following the instructions in the links below:

https://download.msi.com/nb_drivers/wl/PHWFW04078_22.70.0.6G_22.70.0.6_0x9fe1dcaa.zip

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/wireless.html

Additionally, we recommend to get in contact directly with MSI support to make sure the latest BIOS version is currently installed in your machine or if necessary to gather the instructions on how to update it:

https://www.msi.com/support

Once you get the chance, please let us know the results.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Lyxis, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Lyxis, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
arianbf
Beginner
Hello . This problem also happened to me and I don't know what to do. My driver version is 22.150.0.3. I face this problem every time I go into the game. And then I have to delete and reinstall every time to have internet. My laptop model is Asus Tuf Dash f15. In the event view section, I encounter a PNP kernel error with error 411 And with specifications: Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_51F0&SUBSYS_00748086&REV_01\3&11583659&0&A3 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: oem18.inf
Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: Netwtw10
Lower Filters:
Upper Filters: vwifibus
Problem: 0x0
Problem Status: 0xC00000E5
Please help me, I'm really confused
0 Kudos