Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7730 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz turns off when I enter any game

arianbf
Beginner
Hi, my Asus Tuf Dash F15 laptop has been facing this problem for some time now. Every time I enter the game, my Wi-Fi is disconnected. There are many errors in Windows 11 event view. And the 280 error about the Internet is really scary I updated all my drivers to the latest version, but I still have this problem.I'm really getting bored. Then I realized that there is this problem in every graphic work I do, for example, when I enter the 3DSMax program or programs that have graphic work, my internet driver gets an error.Please tell me soon what to do. It's really making me angry
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @arianbf  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

I understand this issue has to be frustrating, but I will do my best to help you. 

Please, answer these questions to have a better perspective on this issue: 

1. Is the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 the pre-installed Wi-Fi card in your laptop or is it an integration (upgrade/ not the original card)? 
  2. Can you please attach a screenshot showing the event viewer errors you are getting? 
  3. Was it working before? 
  4. Please attach an Intel SSU report so we can have more information about your system: 

Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. 

Note: Make sure to mark the box that says "everything" before pressing the Scan button. After that, click on "Next>" and select "Save" and then, attach the .txt file. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @arianbf    

I hope you are great. 

I am checking this thread and I would like to know if you were able to check my previous post.   

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @arianbf     

I hope you are doing great. 

As we have not heard back from you, we will proceed to close this thread now. 

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us back and submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
F_TH
Beginner

I've encountered the same issue with my WiFi driver crashing after some time, displaying the error message: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)", and upon restart, I receive a code 10 error. I've attempted this solution, which temporarily resolves the issue (I think permanently if I avoid gaming). However, whenever I launch a game, typically within 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay, the WiFi icon vanishes, necessitating a repetition of the troubleshooting process provided in the solution linked above.

Even after reinstalling Windows 11 from a USB drive, the problem persists, despite updating the driver using the WiFi-23.30.0-Driver64-Win10-Win11 utility mentioned in the aforementioned solution. Strangely, this issue only occurs during gaming sessions, leading me to believe it's a driver malfunction.

Attached is my Intel SSU report for further examination.

0 Kudos