Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7455 Discussions

Intel(R) Wifi 6 AX201 160Mhz not working

Cesmith
Beginner

Hello, 

I have looked through your forums and tried a clean install and tried updating drivers but this network adapter keeps failing randomly. At times it will stay on for hours and then other times I have to reset 4-5 times in an hour. 

It could be that I am nto doign the process correctly but I have tried this a couple of times and it isn't working. 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/wireless.html

I have also included the txt from the SSU at this link. 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

Hopefully you can help - I have school, business, and personal operations that keep getting interrupted. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cesmith, 

Thank you for posting in our communities. 

Please perform the cold reboot first. The cold reboot is part of the troubleshooting steps in resolving errors with Intel Bluetooth® or wireless (Wi-Fi) devices.

Please follow the instructions on the link below on how to perform a cold reboot:

How to Perform a Cold Reboot for Laptops and Desktops Equipped with Intel Bluetooth® or Wireless (Wi-Fi) Devices

If the issue still persists after trying out the cold reboot, please try the troubleshooting steps outlined on this link: Intel® Wireless Adapter Keeps Disconnecting from the Network.

And if the issue still persists, please share a photo of your device manager showing the network adapter section.

We look forward to your response!

Thank you, and have a great day ahead! 

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cesmith, 

We are checking in with you to know if you have already performed the troubleshooting steps that we have provided or if you have any additional queries. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos