Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7646 Discussions

Intel(R) Wifi 6E AX211 160MHz No interne/signal

BPD
Beginner
I’m having a problem with a new PC build was wondering if you guys can help. I’ve just moved house. The old one used a Ethernet cable.

Now I’ve moved to wifi and it doesn’t work and barely detects networks (my phone detects four networks here with strong bars - as shown in the photo the PC detects one (closest) and it has no internet).
I’ve attached a photo of the issue and the wifi properties of the PC.

Thanks,

Ben
0 Kudos
3 Replies
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @BPD

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

1.      What steps were taken to troubleshoot this issue?

2.      Are there any obstacles or interference near the PC that might affect the Wi-Fi signal, such as walls or electronic devices?

3.      Is your Wi-Fi adapter's driver up-to-date, and have you tried reinstalling or updating it?

4.      Are you having issues on WiFi or Bluetooth or both?

5.      Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?

6.      Have tried a roll back to a previous driver version for testing?

7.      Were you able to have wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?

8.      Is this a new computer? If so, have check with your system's OEM for validated drivers or support on known issues related to the symptoms experienced?

9.      Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system, or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?

10.  Have you modified any WiFi adapter settings before issue appears?

Also, please provide us with the SSU report:

SSU: Please download and scan your system using our tool, Intel® System Support Utility so we can help check your system info first. Once finished downloading, open the tool, click on scan 'Everything', click next, then save the system information to a .txt file. Please provide the .txt file.

This document will be necessary to check your entire system, in order to find possible errors or incompatibilities.

Finally, try the following troubleshooting steps:

·      Clean install of the driver: 22.250.1

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello BPD

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Please answer our questions, provide us with the SSU, and let us know the outcome of the  Clean install of the driver: 22.250.1

Let us know if you still need assistance. Otherwise, we will close this thread.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello BPD

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos