Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 driver crash

yxush
Beginner

Hi! I am the poor guy from https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D70P000006iDbx/intelr-wirelessac-9560-will-auto-reset-and-goto-to-error-code10-state

I have asked the computer vendor, they say it is good to replace Killer 1550i to Intel AC 9560 because they contain a same core, the only different is that if I install 9560AC, it can not use killer software.

I have re-install my computer but not help. However, I found that if I move the computer, the driver will crash very often, but when I uninstall the driver, and sleep the window, hit the computer D-surface some times, and reopen it, it will work properly sometimes.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

If a physical operation causes a change in working state like this, a physical problem exists. Perhaps the card should be replaced...

...S

0 Kudos
yxush
Beginner

I replace 9560AC for alomost a month. Do the per network wifi only have one month life?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Age doesn't matter. Validation isn't perfect. You hope not, but you have to expect a bum part from time to time.

...S

0 Kudos
yxush
Beginner

I agree that product would be damaged unexpectedly sometimes. But as I mention in the link, I have replaced three wifi cards but they have the same problem after I replace it for one month.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

yxush, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order to get further technical support on this matter, since you already have a thread craeted about this same subject, please reply to that case or submit the updates for this scenario in there, the case will be re-open and the agent will continue with the assistance on this topic.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos