Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to IntelĀ® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 Karte (aktuellste Treiber) im Notebook (Windows 10 Pro v1909) verbaut, seitdem wird das WLAN-Netz meiner devolo Magic 2 WiFi Anlage (neuste Firmware) nicht erkannt und somit nicht angezeigt.

HansAxel
Beginner

Kontakt zur AVM Fritz!Box 7590 stellt dagegen kein Problem dar.

Die zuvorige Intel Dualband-Wireless-AC 7260 konnte sich auch ohne Probleme mit devolo Magic 2 WiFi verbinden!  Spezielle InkompatibilitƤt dieser beiden Devices? Resets haben nichts gebracht, auch nicht Mesh-WLAN und IEEE 802.11r an-/abschalten bei devolo Magic 2 WiFi. Sind Sie schon mit diesem Problem konfrontiert worden? Lƶsung?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello AFran56,

Thank you for posting on the IntelĀ® communities.

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded in this Intel Community. 

Please run the following tool and attach the reports generated. 

1. IntelĀ® System Support Utility (IntelĀ® SSU) 

• IntelĀ® SSU Download link 
  • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, IntelĀ® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". 
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". 
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". 

Question:

• Was the original wireless card Intel dual-band wireless AC 7260 changed for Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 card? if yes, Did you verify with the system manufacturer if this new wireless card has been tested and validated to work on their system?

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
HansAxel
Beginner

Hello Adrian, thank you for your quick contact.

First of all, I changed the original wireless card Intel dual-band wireless AC 726 (trouble-free) for Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 card. Since then there has been no detection of the dLANĀ® Powerline adapter devolo Magic 2 WiFi (manufacturer: devolo AG Aachen, German). In contrast, the connection to the Fritz!Box 7590 (manufacturer: AVM Computersysteme Vertriebs GmbH Berlin, German) is trouble-free.

I have made an inquiry to the manufacturer of the dLANĀ® Powerline adapter devolo Magic 2 WiFi. The answer is still pending.

Regards

Axel F.

GerƤtemanager.jpg

0 Kudos
HansAxel
Beginner

Hello Adrian, I solved the problem on my own!!

In the dLANĀ® powerline adapter devolo Magic 2 WiFi (manufacturer: devolo AG Aachen, Germany), I had to change the previous encryption WPA2 to WPA2/WPA3. After that I had a trouble-free WiFi connection.

Now everything is goodšŸ˜‹ .

Thanks for your efforts.

Regards

Axel F.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello AFran56,

Thank you for your reply.

I am glad to know you were able to solve this.

hopefully, this information will help other peers.

Best regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
HansAxel
Beginner

šŸ‘ šŸ‘Œ

0 Kudos