Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7683 Discussions

Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz cannot start (Code 10&43)

Nithiroj
Beginner

I have found issued for the Wifi driver disconnect that there are show error code43 or code10, I tried to uninstall and restart the laptop. but, it's still unable to fixed this problem.

Can you find to me the final solution.

For reference,

My laptop: ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506HM_FX506HM

My router: TP-link (Model TL-MR100)

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Nithiroj,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I am sorry to hear that you are having connectivity issues with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201, I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions: 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Nithiroj,

Thank you for your response, all the information provided has been really helpful. 

We are aware that you contact us through another channel and that you tried to update the BIOS as per my advice, but it is still not able to fix the WIFI driver error code 43&10 yet. Also, you followed every step as following ASUS solution to fix it (https://www.asus.com/US/support/FAQ/1015073/)

Remember to provide the file requested previously before I start with an investigation of the issue:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Nithiroj

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Nithiroj

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best Regards, 

Hugo O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos