Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7430 Discussions

Intel WiFi 6 AX200MHz Is frequently disconnecting. Is there a fix?

WThom18
Beginner

I have the 2019 Razer Blade 15 Mercury White edition Intel Core I7-9750H and RTX 2070 Maz-Q graphics. I am experiencing very frequent disconnects ranging from very 20 mins to sometimes only staying connected for up to 1 minute. I have tried everything such as adjusting power saving settings and using various methods via command prompt . Nothing has worked as of yet.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AChan203
Novice

Hey got the same problem I just also posted a question, seems like it's issue with driver hopefully intel gets around this soon

0 Kudos
reliy
Beginner

I have the same problem and just bought the PC last week. It's been not working since I bought it.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello all,

Thank you for posting your question on this Intel® Community.

To better assist you, we would like to have more information about your system configuration.

• Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system?
  • Provide the model number of the Access Point/router.
  • Generate a system report with the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread.

1. Intel® SSU Download link
  2. Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
  3. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  4. To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello all,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
WThom18
Beginner

Hi, Firstly it is the original adaptor that came pre-installed in the laptop. The model number of the router is the TechnicolourTG589vac.

Thankyou

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello

According to the report, the model number of your computer is RZ09-03017WM2.

There is a new BIOS update available for your computer. We recommend that you contact your computer vendor to obtain more information about this update. It might help you address wireless issues. In this scenario, it is important to receive step-by-step instructions from your computer vendor to avoid damaging the computer.

Also, we suggest that you install the latest Bluetooth and Wi-Fi drivers available at https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10 Version: 21.90.2

Windows® 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters Version: 21.90.3

Please perform a Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello WThom18,

Were you able to review the recommendations provided?

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello WThom18,

Are you still experiencing the issue reported on this thread?

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
WThom18
Beginner
Hi, the latest wifi driver update seemed to solve all the issues.
0 Kudos