Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7424 Discussions

Intel WiFi DualBandWireless AC8265 EventID

R-Yama
Beginner

Hello.

In DualBandWireless-AC8265 installed in DELL Latitude7390, wireless LAN in my office is interrupted around the evening.
At this time, the following is recorded in the event log, but is there any page that describes the details?
I would like to identify which event is output at the time of interruption.

Source
Netwtw06

Event ID

Thank you.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello R-Yama,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• What do you mean by "wireless LAN in my office is interrupted". Does it affect the performance? Is that you lose totally connectivity?
  • When did the issue start?
  • Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Have you checked if this issue happens on different networks?

I also noticed that there is an article from Dell with information related to the event ID you mentioned, also, it is related to the wireless adapter you have. If you want to take a look at the article, here is the Link:

https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-us/000146919/windows-10-netwtw06-intel-driver-spamming-the-system-event-log

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
R-Yama
Beginner

Hello.

Thank you for your reply.

...Interruption.
We are experiencing sudden loss of wifi connection on several laptops during the evening and night when we are in the office during the day, although it is not a problem during the day.

. the beginning of the problem.
It started on June 16, 2022.

∙ OS, driver updates, etc.
This problem did not occur after updating anything.
We are also considering updating the drivers, but have not been able to do so yet.

This device was pre-installed in the system.
It was installed on a Dell Latitude 7390.

This problem only occurs in certain areas.
The manufacturer of the access point is slow to respond and we are trying to determine the cause from the PC side.
For this reason, we would like to know the meaning of the above event IDs in order to investigate from the suspicious event logs (IDs) around the disconnection time.

https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-us/000146919/windows-10-netwtw06-intel-driver-spamming-the-sys...
We have already seen that article but do not believe it is related to our issue.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello R-Yama,

I appreciate the information you provided.

Regarding the Even ID, the 6xxx events by the Intel WiFi driver are informational (even if Windows may indicate some of these as "Warning" level) and don't need to be worried. There should be no functional impact caused by these events. However, if you would like to look more into it, you should refer to Microsoft for further information.

Also, since you are trying to investigate if the issue is related to the PC side, it is recommended to maintain your system up to date, so I would like to recommend checking if your system is updated. I recommend checking the following:

Operating System.

Wireless drivers (22.100.0.3, A33)

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/product-support/product/latitude-13-7390-laptop/drivers

BIOS (1.25.0)

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/product-support/product/latitude-13-7390-laptop/drivers

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello R-Yama,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello R-Yama,

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello R-Yama,

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos