Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7365 Discussions

Intel Wireless AC 7260 Bluetooth fails

asnel2
Beginner

I've got the AC 7260 in my MSI GE70 laptop and during usage of my Razer Orochi bluetooth mouse, there will be temporary lags during operation. Then after about 1 hour of use or less, bluetooth completely shuts off (no more bluetooth icon in the systray).

This cannot be fixed without restarting the laptop. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, uninstalling the device, reinstalling. This just seems to be a consistent issue on these boards so I felt I would add my system specs to help with the cause in getting this resolved.

MSI GE70 laptop

i7-4700QM

12GB Ram

750GB HDD

Windows 8.1 x64 (fully updated)

BT version 3.1.1311_e164

In the Device Manager, my bluetooth doesn't show a warning triangle, unless I rescan for hardware changes. Once I do that, it shows a triangle.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

I am sorry for your issue. There is a plan to release new software soon, in the meantime let me ask:

Did you try a different http://www.intel.com/support/wireless/wtech/proset-ws/sb/CS-034060.htm Intel® Proset Bluetooth Software?

Was this wireless adapter preinstalled by the system manufacturer?

0 Kudos