Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Intel Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz Code 10 Error still not working

Dickie69
Beginner

Hey Dudes

I have the same Problem as many here and no solution works;

Laptop: Asus S330f

Buy-Date Around April 2020

Problem around October 2021

No Connection still 01.01.2022 +- (i dont used this laptop alot for wifi-connections, but now i do)

the apapter is in the laptop, no external wifi devices

no new devices were plugged in

I have already updated my Wi-Fi drivers to the newest version (right before right now), reset system bios (this night), and ran a windows restore (last day) with no luck.

Though after I did a system restore, the Wi-Fi worked for a little while and then the connection starting dropping in and out and leading to the code 10 error once again.

in services.msc the wlan autoconfig is on(automatic). 

no findeable fix in the internet worked. 

so what i need to do that the wifi works?

thx

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Dickie69
Beginner

anybody here?!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I suggest you do a clean install of the drivers. Here is the process:

1. If you haven't already, download - but do not install just yet - the desired Bluetooth and WiFi driver packages for your adapter. Here are the current links for downloading these drivers: Wireless: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351 and Bluetooth: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18649
  2. Disable Internet access. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable wireless. Keep disabled until told to re-enable.
  3. From the Apps & Features applet, check for instances of Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and Intel Wireless Bluetooth. If none, skip to Step 6.
  4. Uninstall each instance of Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and/or Intel Wireless Bluetooth that is present. When prompted, choose to "Discard Settings".
  5. Manually reboot your computer, keeping Internet access disabled throughout.
  6. From the Device Manager applet, check the Network Adapters section for an entry for Intel Wireless-AC 9560 and check the Bluetooth section for an entry for Intel Wireless Bluetooth that has an intel driver associated with it. If neither is the case, go to Step 10.
  7. Right click on the entry for Intel Wireless-AC 9560 and uninstall it, choosing to (checkmark) Delete the driver software for this device.
  8. Right click on the entry for Intel Wireless Bluetooth and open its properties. If it has an Intel driver associated with it, then uninstall it, choosing to (checkmark) Delete the driver software for this device.
  9. Go to Step 5.
  10. (Optional but recommended) Clean out all temporary files using the Windows Clean Disk tool. Ensure you have enabled cleaning of System Files. I recommend that you then checkmark all categories offered, even if no files currently in this category (so it leaves it set up for next invocation).
  11. (Optional but recommended) Clear each of your browsers' cache.
  12. Install the Bluetooth driver package (my rule: always install Bluetooth first).
  13. Install the Wireless driver package.
  14. Manually shutdown and reboot your computer.
  15. Reenable Internet access. Restore Ethernet cable and/or reenable wireless.
  16. Test.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos