Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7496 Discussions

Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10 and Windows 11*

DeadlyKiss94
Beginner

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Update 3.pngSeriously another problem about the ISDA update again, last time I encounter with Intel Wifi update problem, now is Bluetooth, same problem all over again, asking me to upgrade and install the same version that already exist. Please dont ask me check back my system again, I pretty sure its your internal problem this time.Intel Wireless Bluetooth Update 2.pngIntel Wireless Bluetooth Update 1.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steven_Intel

Hello DeadlyKiss94,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA), I will be glad to assist.

I am going to research about this issue, as soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello DeadlyKiss94,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA), I will be glad to assist.

I am going to research about this issue, as soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DeadlyKiss94,

Based on the screenshots you shared, there are two different drivers, 22.210.0.3 (the one you installed) and 22.220.1, being recommended by the Intel® DSA.

We want to verify if the issue is the one downloaded from the Download Center is 22.210.0.3 despite the website showing it is 22.220.1. What happens when you install the latest driver using the Intel® DSA?

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DeadlyKiss94
Beginner

Hi, instead of install, it asked you whether you want to repair or delete or other option.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Many thanks for the information.

I am going to keep working on this. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello DeadlyKiss94,

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Gather the IDSA logs by following any of these methods:

Method #1:

1. Open Intel® DSA on the browser of your preference.
  2. Go to Settings.
  3. Find the Folder Location field.
  4. Click on the hyperlink of the location.
  5. Select the three folders shown and then, right click.
  6. Click on Send to.
  7. Click on Compressed (zipped) folder.
  8. Save it in the desired location.

Method #2:

1. Go to C:/ProgramData/Intel/DSA

-Sometimes the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder, so if you cannot see the folder, change the settings to show all hidden files.

-For Win7: In File Manager, choose Organize, folder & search options, click View tab, under Advanced Settings and make sure the radial button is marked for Show hidden files, folders and drivers.

-For Win8, 10 & 11: In File Explorer, choose the View tab at the top of the page and check the box for hidden items to be shown.

2. Right click on the DSA folder.

3. Click on Send to.

4. Click on Compressed (zipped) folder.

5. Save it in the desire location.

• Provide the version of IDSA installed.
  • Provide screen capture showing when it offers you to repair or delete the driver.

Lastly, download the Intel® SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything", click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". Please attach the file to your reply.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you were you able to check the previous post.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @DeadlyKiss94      

We have not heard back from you, so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos