Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7438 Discussions

Intel ac 9560 Bluetooth function is not working

THira14
Beginner

Problem

-The wireless bluetooth is not working it show me the code"

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE"

Like this picture

aa.PNGaaaa.PNG

I also install the driver for wireless network and bluetooth

MY setup

-windows 10home 64 bits 1809

-intel wireless card ac 9560

-mainboard gigabyte b360 hd3

-cpu intel i5 8400

Question

-How to fix this issue ?

Sorry for my bad english

Thank you

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello THira14 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. Please provide me with the following information: How is the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 adapter connected to the system? are you using a M.2 port on the motherboard or a PCI adapter? Does the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 come pre-installed on the system? You can try the following steps: 1- Under Apps & Features in Windows* Settings, uninstall any instance of the "Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software" and "Intel® Wireless Bluetooth®." When prompted, choose to "discard settings." 2- Manually uninstall your drivers: 1. Bluetooth®: Go to the Device Manager > Bluetooth® > Right click on your Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) and uninstall it. Make sure to mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device." 2. WiFi: Go to the Device Manager > Network Adapters > Right click on your Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless and uninstall it. Make sure to mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device." 3- Remove any hardware you may add to the computer prior to the error message. There could be a device causing a hardware conflict or compatibility issues. Did you install a device or make a change in Device Manager just before the Code 10 error appeared? If so, the error Code 10 you're seeing could have been caused by a temporary problem in Device Manager or with the hardware. If so, a reboot might fix the Code 10 error. 1. Clear out your temporary files: Press the Windows* Key + R to open the run box. Type Cleanmgr.exe and press OK. Here you will need to make sure Temporary Files are checked, you may uncheck everything else, then press OK. 2. Perform a clean installation of drivers (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html). Uninstalling and then reinstalling the drivers for the device is a likely solution to a Code 10 error. Notice that properly reinstalling a driver is not the same as simply updating a driver. A full driver reinstall involves completely removing the currently installed driver and then letting Windows install it over again from scratch. See below for related article on this. Reboot your computer. 3. Update the drivers for the device provided by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). It's also very possible that installing the latest drivers for the device could correct the Code 10 error, even if these drivers were previously functional. 4- Replace the hardware. A problem with the hardware device itself might be causing the Code 10 error, in which case replacing the hardware is the next logical step. 5- Another possibility is that the device is not compatible with your version of Windows. You can always check with the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello THira14 Have you followed the steps provided and collect the information retested? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello THira14 I haven’t heard back from you, I am going to close this request If you have more questions please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
THira14
Beginner

TSorry for waiting my answer ​.

Finally I found the problem is form the hardware so I return the card to the seller.THANK YOU

0 Kudos