Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Intel ac9560 disabling and disconnecting

Rain78
Beginner
Hey there, i have been experiencing wireless issues with my MSI laptop whenever i try connecting to game servers such as steam/valorant. Whenever i try to matchmake in games, the wifi adapter disables and it gives out an error 10 which says device wont start. My drivers are up to date version (22.00), i tried uninstalling and then restarting, i network reseted and tried disabling and enabling device but it doesn’t work. When i go to manage network adapters, the wifi adapter intel 9560 is not shown... This would always happen whenever i play games. Oh and i have disabled the option for windows to disable device for power saving under the power management tab. Really need help on this.. thank you
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello Rain78

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Please provide the following information:

• Do you also get Bluetooth issues?
  • When did it start to happen?
  • Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
  • Is this a new computer?
  • What OS version are you using?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Have you checked if this issue happens on different networks?
  • What steps do you take to reproduce your issue?
  • Were you able to have your wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?
  • Have tried a roll back to a previous driver version for testing?
  • Which driver versions did you test?
  • Provide the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results
    • Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows
    • Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
    • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
    • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.   

Best regards,  

David G.   

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos