Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Is it Intel® XMM™ 7360 Modem a global 4G module that can be used all around the world? What frenquency bands does this module has?

penn
Novice

We have a project for Bagladesh embassy that they are going to use our product in 62 countries which they have embassy and we want to integrate 7360 Modem into our product.

But we can not find the detail frequency bands in the data sheet attached that we can download from Intel website. We knon that this 4G module has been used by Apple Iphone and it is a global module.

Would you please share more information for the frequency bands regarding to Intel® XMM™ 7360?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Penny Xie

7 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

3000022706131.5638696099466572E12, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order to get the most accurate information for this topic, please visit, register and submit your inquiry in our Intel® Resource and Design Center where you will receive further assistance on this matter:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/resource-design-center.html

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician   

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
penn
Novice

Can we get some support here please also since I have sent the inqury to Intel® Resource and Design Center?

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

3000022706131.5638696099466572E12, Thank you for your response.

You mentioned that you already sent the inquiry to the Intel® Resource and Design Center, just to confirm, did you created an account in there or did you submitted a ticket through that web site?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
penn
Novice

Hi, Alberto

Yes, I have an account and posted a request as attched. Is it correct?

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

3000022706131.5638696099466572E12, Thank you very much for providing that information and the picture.

According to the details in the photo, that account belongs to a different web site, that account is related to the Intel® Communities support that you are currently reaching.

The support for the Intel® XMM™ 7360 is only provided through the Intel® Resource and Design Center, once you access the web site please select the option that says "Sign in or Register" and once you fill the information requested in there you will be able to submit your inquiry for them to further assist you with this topic.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
penn
Novice

Yes, I tried to apply access Resource & Design Center › Products and Solutions › Wireless and Modems › Modems and apply for access to additional Intel® confidential collateral, tools and services.

And it tells me that Your Intel Account Application Is Pending Review and a Corporate Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA) is required, and the review process may take several days.

Thus I still do not get any feedback and I am still not been approve for this access request.

Would you please help to check if there is any other ways that we can access for request to get the informtion that we need from Intel?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

5638696099466572E12, Thank you for letting us know those details.

In reference to your inquiry, there is no other way to get the information that you are looking for, all the technical support for the Intel® XMM™ 7360 is provided through that channel through that web site.

So, at this point, we will need to wait for them to validate your account and after that, they will further assist you with this subject.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos