Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7438 Discussions

Killer internet dropping connection and reconnecting on Acer predator helios 300

jemsei
Beginner

I have Killer(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i 160MHz Wireless Network Adaptor (201NGW) on my Acer Predator Helios 300 (PH315-53). My internet will drop randomly and reconnect after a couple of seconds, which will happen at any time of the day. I feel like I have tried everything and am hoping someone on here has a solution to this issue.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello jemsei,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start? Was there any hardware change or any driver/OS update before the issue started?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system, or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
jemsei
Beginner
Hey, thanks for replying. I think this started a couple of months ago, and I have not had any other issues than this. This should be the same adapter. I have tried unchecking the “allow this computer to turn this off to save power” I have restarted the network adapter, deleted it and automatically reinstalled the default, changing options for the adapter in advanced and updating drivers and installing updated killer performance suites.
0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for your response.

Please provide the following information:

Open the application and select "Everything", click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". Please attach the file to your reply.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos