Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Langsames Internet

ChrisSchla
Beginner

Hallo,

ich habe ein Intel Dual wireless AC 8260. Leider ist seid einiger zeit das Internet sehr schlecht und das obwohl eine 100k Leitung vorhanden ist. Die Durchschnittliche Leistung liegt bei 300kbits bis 1,2mbits ... Habe die Treiber Aktualisiert und Manuell auch Reinstalliert aber es gibt keine Verbesserung. Für Lösungsvorschläge wäre ich sehr dankbar.

Grüße

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ChrisSchla,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate. 

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• When did it start to happen?
  • Were you able to have your wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?
  • Do you remember if this issue happened after a new OS update or Wireless driver update?
  • Does the issue persist when using other networks?
  • Are you able to reproduce the same issue while on a hardwired connection?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ChrisSchla,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ChrisSchla,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos