Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7439 Discussions

NO APARECE LA OPCION DE WIFI

luisMondragon
Beginner

me podrian ayudar no me aparece la opcion de wifi en mi pc windows 10, tampoco aparce los controladores de wifi solo eternetSin título.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question.

We only provide support in English. I have translated your question below. Could you please confirm if this reflects your question correctly?

"Could you help me, the wifi option does not appear on my windows 10 PC, The wifi controllers do not appear either, only ethernet"

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @luisMondragon

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Tenga en cuenta que solo puedo apoyarlo en el idioma inglés. He utilizado una herramienta de traducción web para traducir esta respuesta, por lo tanto, puede haber algunas traducciones inexactas.

In order to have more information about your system and the problem, could you please provide us with the following information?

1- What is the model of the Wireless adapter? Also, is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system, or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?

2- When did the behavior start to happen? Did the wireless connection work fine before at any time? Is this a new computer? Please provide details.

3- Do you remember if this issue happened after a new Windows* update or Wireless/Bluetooth driver update?

4- Are you having issues with Wi-Fi only or with Bluetooth too (both)?

5- Is the wireless card detected in Device Manager? If it is, do you see any error code or message? For instance, in Device Manager right-click on the Wireless adapter, click on "Properties" and then click on the "General" tab and check under "Device status".

If the wireless card is not detected in Device Manager, check in Device Manager, and on the top menu, click on View > Show Hidden Devices and review if there is any hidden or unknown device.

6- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system:

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.

To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello luisMondragon

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos