We have a laptop that will keep disconnecting from the wireless. We have updated the drivers and ruled out a problem with the wireless itself as we have had multiple devices connected to that same AP.
It will disconnect anywhere from 5 seconds to 5 minutes, there was an occasion it disconnected for 4 minutes 59 seconds twice in quick succession.
Thanks for getting back to me.
- The Motherboard is is a HP 83B3.
- The processor is Intel
- The laptop is a HP Elitebook 830
- the wireless card is Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- The card came installed from HP
- Windows 10 LTSB
- The issue started around 2 months ago
- We have made no hardware changes the only thing we have done is update the driver when it started happening