Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7492 Discussions

Latest driver for intel dual band wireless-n 7260 Win 10 64bit

ckrause
Novice

Hello,

I´m looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 64bit. The official support pages are not available (404). It would be very nice if anyone could tell me a download link. (f.e. url )

Thanks and best regards,

Christian

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private messages.

...S

View solution in original post

651 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@seangwarrington@EmeraldSe7en@JB15@Codeflow and @arrrcache,

Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 171st - 175th requestors for these drivers since Jan. 6th.

arrrcache
Novice

Scott:

Thank you truly for the download(s).

Sent a PM in return.   LMK.

0 Kudos
Codeflow
Beginner
0 Kudos
Pat_
Novice

Hi Scott. I would also like the link with the driver for wireless N-7260 win 10 64 if it's possible.

after upgrading my network the card doesn't not see the broadcasted network anymore...but all other devices do.

0 Kudos
Pat_
Novice

After 2 days of frustration I figured it out, here is what I did.

Network and internet settings>Change adapter options>Double click on your adapter.

From there click on properties, then configure, click driver tab.

Click on update driver>browse my computer for drivers> click let me pick a list of available drivers on my computers.

from there 2 options showed up, A driver from Intel, and one from Microsoft.

I picked the Microsoft one and Voila!! all available WIFI networks showed up.

I hope this helps.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

  

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been using the Intel version up to 2019 but it just reduces the amount of disconnection.

Just tried yours and hope it can stay without issues.

Thanks

Fernando

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Pollorey,

I sent you link for downloading the final 7260 drivers. All I can say is give them a try. Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 189th requestor since Jan. 6th.

P.S. That message is Lenovo using inclusion/exclusion list to ensure that you only purchase wireless upgrades through them. This is a slimy, deplorable practice. Disgusting.

0 Kudos
Ryan147
Novice

Hi Scott,

Would like to have a link for the latest / final Intel  ac 7260 drivers as well.

It will support 802.11N networks right?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Ryan147,

Support for both Wireless-AC and Wireless-N versions of the modules is included in the packages. Wireless-AC modules support 802.11ac as well as 802.11a/b/g/n. The Wireless-N modules support 802.11a/b/g/n. All modules also provide support for the 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11h, 802.11i and 802.11w standards.

For the link, check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 193rd WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@wicklowbloke,

For the link, check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 196th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Boss_Greene,

...S

P.S. You are the 201st WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Taylour,

...S

P.S. You are the 204th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
vlastikw
Beginner

Hi,

I'd like to be 205th requestor Thank you

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Erio_ohio and @vlastikw,

...S

P.S. You are the 206th and 207th WLAN Driver requestors since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Erio_ohio
Novice

@n_scott_pearson 

I installed the driver successfully, and finally I can use my bluetooth keyboard.

Thank you!

Dan_A
Beginner

Hi @n_scott_pearson ,

I would also like the latest N7260 driver for windows 10.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Dan_A,

...S

P.S. You are the 208th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Dan_A
Beginner

Thanks @n_scott_pearson  It works like a charm. I can finally see my wifi network.

You are the best!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@jwats,

...S

P.S. You are the 212th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
jwats
Beginner

Absolutely hits the mark. With the wireless-n 7260 card, now connecting 5Ghz at speeds closer to the 300Mbps limit of that card. Prior to upgrade, it was connecting 2.4Ghz at about 30Mbps download and about 100Mbps upload. Thank you n_scott_pearson!

0 Kudos