Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7542 Discussions

Latest driver for intel dual band wireless-n 7260 Win 10 64bit

ckrause
Novice

Hello,

I´m looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 64bit. The official support pages are not available (404). It would be very nice if anyone could tell me a download link. (f.e. url )

Thanks and best regards,

Christian

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private messages.

...S

View solution in original post

657 Replies
Dan_A
Beginner

Hi @n_scott_pearson ,

I would also like the latest N7260 driver for windows 10.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Dan_A,

For the link, check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 208th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Dan_A
Beginner

Thanks @n_scott_pearson  It works like a charm. I can finally see my wifi network.

You are the best!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@jwats,

For the link, check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 212th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
jwats
Beginner

Absolutely hits the mark. With the wireless-n 7260 card, now connecting 5Ghz at speeds closer to the 300Mbps limit of that card. Prior to upgrade, it was connecting 2.4Ghz at about 30Mbps download and about 100Mbps upload. Thank you n_scott_pearson!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@CAB121,

...S

P.S. You are the 215th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
mokaine
Beginner

Can i also get the link for the latest drives?

0 Kudos
jwats
Beginner

mokaine, received your message. n_scott_pearson replied to you and he is spot on. Please follow his instructions.

Best,

jwats

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@mokaine,

...S

P.S. You are the 217th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Skylar2k
Beginner

I also need the driver and installer for the 7260AC card. I think this makes me the 218th requestor. Great move Intel.

0 Kudos
Steve_L
Beginner

Hello,

I'd very much appreciate a link to these drivers if anyone could help me out?

Many thanks

Steve

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Skylar2k and @Steve_L,

...S

P.S. You are the 218th and 219th WLAN Driver requestors since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Skylar2k
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Hardts,

...S

P.S. You are the 221st WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

Hardts
Beginner

Scott - THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are a saint! Yes, I got the driver I needed and my trusty old Lenovo X240 is now NOT junk after all, in my new home network. Your kindness is much appreciated

The 221st, huh? Wow.

Have a great day!

/Christian from Denmark

0 Kudos
Skylar2k
Beginner

It's really a shame Intel can't just keep these older drivers on their website. AC7260 really isn't a bad card. I'd even hazard a guess that the majority of devices on the market(not including super expensive high-end stuff) is still only 802.11AC anyways.

0 Kudos
DarylA
Beginner

I too need the new driver for my AC 7260 card.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@DarylA,

...S

P.S. You are the 223rd WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
DarylA
Beginner

Hello.. Got the zip and installed the files I needed for Win10.

Thank you very much for your assistance with this.

- Daryl

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Gunss99,

For the link, check your Communities Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 224th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Gunss99
Beginner

Thank you, Scott, for assisting me. Why does Intel stop providing driver installation files for products that have reached the end of support on their website, while users still need them?

0 Kudos