Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7583 Discussions

MLO status on BE200

Zack1991
Beginner

Hi everyone,

I bought a couple of be200 cards, and I would like to know how MLO works on BE200 right now.

Is anyone know that? If it's not working, do we have plans of when it will support?This is kind of important to me.

Reagards

Zack

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Zack1991, 

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in response and thank you for posting in the communities. To answer this more specifically for you, may I please know where you are inserting this BE200 cards? You may also share with us the SSU logs to be more familiar with your configuration. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Zack1991
Beginner

Dear Ramyer,

I was trying to buid a  test environment with be200 to test MLO on a Unbuntu server, but I didn't get any information that the MLO is working on be200, so I stopped and posted this question here. It will be great if you could share the detail with me, thank you~~~

Zack 

Best Regards

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Zack1991, 

Thank you for letting us know about this information. Kindly please allow us sometime to verify this information for you and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Ramyer M,

0 Kudos
Zack1991
Beginner

Dear Ramyer,

Any update on this question?

Zack

Best Regards

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Zack1991

Please accept our apologies for the wait, as we are currently experiencing a higher than usual volume of inquiries. Upon coordinating with our team, I want to set your expectation that If you have already performed the integration, it is also important to understand that it may not work due to hardware or software compatibility issues or dependencies as we do not guarantee functionality on integrations not made by OEM. 

You may also check this article for more information: Regulatory Information Regarding Wireless Hardware Installation or Upgrade

Additionally, we recognize the importance of resolving the MLO issue promptly and want to assure you that our team is actively developing a driver to address this. We are making every effort to expedite the process, yet we anticipate the development to continue until the third week of June. I understand that this might be quite a long time, but rest assured I will give you an update on this thread once it is available.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos