Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

My Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting, reconnecting on a loop...

CMarg5
Beginner

Hello, I've been struggling with this issue and keep having to disable my bluetooth in Device Manager. I'm using Windows 10 1909 and I've tried updating the "device", uninstalling and reinstalling; I've tried using the "services.msc" to see if the bluetooth is running and on automatic startup.

At a last resort, I even reset my windows software but that did not help. Please, I do not know what to do thank you.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and ATTACH (using the paperclip under the toolbar) the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Doc

0 Kudos
CMarg5
Beginner

Here are the results

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello CMarg5,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am following up your thread, do you still need assistance if so please provide the following information?

• Was it working properly before?
  • Do you see any error code in device manager? --> open device manager--> Network adapters ---> Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 right-click ''properties'' --> in general tab it can show if it works fine or error codes.
  • Is this the original wireless card that comes preinstalled by the system manufacturer?
  • Are you connecting headphones via Bluetooth?
  • Have you checked if the wireless antennas are properly connected?
  • Have you tried different bands 2.4Hz or 5.0Hz?

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
CMarg5
Beginner

The Dual Band Wireless device works properly it says. Bluetooth has worked many times before but all of a sudden, this happens.

Wireless bands are fine, wireless network is fine.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello CMarg5,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello CMarg5,

Are you still facing the same behavior?

• is this the original card the comes pre-installed on your system?
  • just to confirm, by resetting windows* is that a restore point or fresh image installation?
  • does it happen with different Bluetooth devices? what is the device that is connected via Bluetooth?
  • Are the antennas properly connected?

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello CMarg5,

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello CMarg5,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos