Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7443 Discussions

Netwtw08.sys BSOD loop trying fresh windows install.

Jepsii
Beginner

Hello, so I recently had a Wi-fi 6 AX200 160MHZ #2 Error code 10 issue. It kept giving me the BSOD repeatedly. Due to the wi-fi card being built into the motherboard, I was unable to remove it. This computer is a little under a year old and didnt have issues until a week ago. It would keep BSODing and do a few boot cycles until finally running. 

So I decided to just wipe everything and do a fresh windows install. I deleted the whole M.2 drive with all the OS and all the partitions and reformatted it and even cleared the CMOS to factory. However, when I try to install a fresh windows, I still keep getting a BSOD due to an issue with a netwtw08.sys error and keeps me in this loop. 

What can I do to remedy this and get a fresh install? Current MOBO I have is ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3 Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Jepsii, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Did you build the computer?

Was it working fine before?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem?

By any chance, do you have the BSOD error code?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Jepsii, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Jepsii, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos