Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7427 Discussions

Not auto connect to wifi when windows start.

vanko92
Beginner
Hello I have maybe problem with my this is Intel dual band wireless-N 7260. I use latest software driver and have issues . When I turn on my laptop and load windows my device is not auto cconnect with my network and need to manually connect to use it . My network is on channel 1 . I check in the internet for info and nothing helped... I try to reinstall windows also try old driver and again not help . Before this notebook works with atheros wifi device in service changed this with intel.
my laptop is old model asus n53jg I use windows 10. Can someone help thanks?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

1. Open Windows Settings Network & Internet > WiFi.

2. Click on Show available networks.

3. You will see in the Notification Area, list of networks. Right click on the network ID you want to connect automatically and then left click on Properties.

4. Set Connect automatically when in range to ON.

Leon

vanko92
Beginner
All is ok this not help with my problem this is set to connect automatically and not auto connect. Also from time to time connection is lost auto disconnected and not connected auto again...
0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

You may try to install the latest driver Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Intel® Wireless 7260 Family

Leon

vanko92
Beginner
we have latest driver 18.33.17.1
this not helped...
0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

1. Try to change the network channel in router (for example 3). Or, set the channel number to Auto.

2. Check with other router.

3. If still doesn't helps, go back to service.

Leon

vanko92
Beginner

Maybe I found   solution . I reset TCP/IP WLAN Auto config log  and for now not have problem with the wireless network.

0 Kudos