my laptop is old model asus n53jg I use windows 10. Can someone help thanks?
1. Open Windows Settings Network & Internet > WiFi.
2. Click on Show available networks.
3. You will see in the Notification Area, list of networks. Right click on the network ID you want to connect automatically and then left click on Properties.
4. Set Connect automatically when in range to ON.
1. Try to change the network channel in router (for example 3). Or, set the channel number to Auto.
2. Check with other router.
3. If still doesn't helps, go back to service.