Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

Numerous devices in Device Manager's 'Other Devices'

Stepper
Beginner

I recently purchase a new PC using Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite Wifi.

I notice in Device Manager there are several device listed under "Other Devices" that seem to point to my Intel connections. 

I am totally confused on how to remedy these devices and Gigabyte isn't much help. Could someone look over the attach files and give me some direction as to what I am seeing and how to remedy the "Other Devices"

Regards,  Steve Epperheimer

0 Kudos
24 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

This isn't a Windows 11 thing. I have been seeing the Other category since I started using Windows 10 (and Bluetooth), so for a few years now. 

...S

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Stepper,

Please provide the following information:

• Was Windows recently installed in this system?
  • Are you trying to pair Bluetooth devices?
  • Do you see any error code in Device Manager > Network adapter > Intel® Wireless-AC 9260? If there is an error, there should be a yellow sign on it.
  • Is this the original wireless adapter that came preinstalled in the board?

As well, you can try installing the latest Bluetooth drivers provided by Gigabyte https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X570-AORUS-ELITE-WIFI-rev-1x/support#support-dl-driver-wlanbt

If that does not work, please try with our latest drivers (22.120.1) https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/windows-10-and-windows-11-wi-fi-drivers-for-intel-wireless-adapters.html

Keep in mind this may not be related to the wireless card itself, instead, this could be related to paired devices (iPhone, tablets, headphones, etc.) and Bluetooth services. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos