Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

PCE-AX3000 (AX200) 5GHZ connected but no (or minisucle) amounts of data passing.

Dano1975
Beginner

I've got an ASUS AX3000 (Intel AX200) Wireless Card but yesterday it has stopped working on 5GHZ band.

I note there was a recent driver update which is making me suspicious, but I have tried everything, read a million and one posts on here (yes, I've tried setting channel band to 20mhz) but nothing is working in terms of getting this card working properly again.

When I select 5ghz and insert the password, it shows secured connected in WIN 11 but I can't open any pages and everything times out, If I switch to 2.4ghz, works perfectly fine.  

I've deleted drivers, I've uninstalled, I've tried windows drivers, I've tried intel drivers and I've tried taking the OEM Asus Driver and installing that.  Still nothing.

I'm connecting to an ASUS XD6 ZenWifi Router.  

Any other suggestions?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dano1975
Beginner
Bump
0 Kudos
Dano1975
Beginner

Rolled back driver to microsoft version, deleting all old drivers as I went.

Installed latest driver from fresh.  Didn't fix it.

Then: Hard Reset and Set up from Scratch Zen Wifi XD6.

What a nightmare, but now fixed.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Dano1975,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am glad to know you were able to solve the issue, thank you for taking the time to share this fix, and hopefully, it may help other community members experiencing similar behavior. Since the thread is now solved, we will proceed to close it. 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.