Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

Please provide me the test reports of Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260NGW

Niti
Beginner

Could you please provide the reports for Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260NGW shown below as referred to this topic community.intel.com/t5/Wireless/Please-send-me-the-entire-report-of-RoHS-UL-and-CB-7260HWM/m-p/1206123#M30556 .

Also, if you could help providing me the reports of RF output power for Bluetooth 4.0 and SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) test report , it would be much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Test reports required.jpg

Thanks,

Niti

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

As recommended on the community forum you shared, my recommendation is to check this information on the Regulatory Documents for Intel® Wireless Products. (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007443/wireless/legacy-intel-wireless-products.html=

In the article provided above you can find:

· Regulatory Markings

· Declaration of conformity

· Technical Product Specifications

· User Guide.

Please select “Current Adapter” and choose your Wireless adapter product.

Best regards,

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Niti
Beginner

Thank you for your reply, but I cannot find the reports inside.

Could you send me the specific reports in these 2 red boxes.

Test reports required.jpg

Also, if you could help providing me the reports of RF output power for Bluetooth 4.0 and SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) test report , it would be much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Niti

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello @Niti.

Thanks for your response.

For this kind of information, you need to visit the page "Resource & Design Center" (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/resources-documentation/developer.html#panel-top-resources|most-popular). Create an account, and you will have access to the following

• Free product samples and testing services
  • Intel-confidential documentation and tools
  • Pre-release product information
  • Developer community

Once your account is created, post your question on the RDC forum. In case you want more information about how to apply for an RDC account, visit the following link: 

(https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html)

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello @Niti.

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos