Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7646 Discussions

Problems with AX210

Triquet
Beginner

I've added a network card with a AX210 to my desktop, but I experience frequent troughput drops.

The following events show in the event viewer:
6062, 7003, 7021

Usually multiple times per minute.

Card: Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX210 160MHz
Driver Version: 23.50.0.6

I did a clean driver install, and a cold start of my computer but to no effect.

My Router transmits a 2.4 GHz and a 5 GHz network. With neither it does work.

Is there a way to make this card work with my setup?

Kind regards

Triquet

Attached is the report of the intel System Support Utility

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Triquet,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We understand how bothersome it is to get frequent network drops. We will work with you to find solutions for your concern.

Please allow us to ask the following information that will help us prepare a list of viable suggestions for you to follow:

1. If you say network card, is this an M.2 22x80 card or a standard PCI-E expansion card with a small or soldered AX210 chip?

2. The signal is too low according to the logs and could be the cause of the problem. How far away is the PC with the card from the router or wireless access point?

3. Does the whole wireless connection drop like disconnect entirely from the wireless SSID?

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Triquet,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the questions I posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Triquet, 

We need to close this thread since we have not gotten a response from you: maybe because you are busy or preoccupied at the moment. We know that this is important for you to get it resolved and it is also equally important for us to give you the right solution; as much as we would like to assist you, we need to close it to attend to other customers. 

We hope for your consideration and understanding on this one.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos