Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7562 Discussions

Recherche pilotes Intel Killer AX1690i (model AX411 NGW)

RedStar06
Beginner

Bonjour,

Afin d'exploiter tout le potentiel de la nouvelle freebox delta wifi 6e, j'ai décidé de m'équiper d'une nouvelle carte wifi : Intel Killer AX1690i (model AX411 NGW)

Je dispose d'un pc portable Acer Predator PH315-53, Windows 11 Pro 64 bits, équipé d'un processeur Intel i7-10870H (10th gen) et d'une carte graphique nvidia RTX3080 8Go, ainsi que 16 Go de RAM DDR4.

la carte wifi Intel Killer AX1690i (model AX411NGW) est au format M.2 cnvo2, comme ma carte wifi actuelle, Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter (201NGW)

Problème : les pilotes présents sur le site intel ne sont pas corrects, j'ai beau mettre le tout à jour, rien y fait, que faire, dans ce cas,

Windows, dans le gestionnaire périphériques, détecte les nouveaux éléments suivants :

"Contrôleur de réseau"

identification du matériel :

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_06F0&SUBSYS_16921A56&REV_00
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_06F0&SUBSYS_16921A56
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_06F0&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_06F0&CC_0280

"Generic Bluetooth Adapter"

id :

USB\VID_8087&PID_0033&REV_0000
USB\VID_8087&PID_0033

Je ne vois pas quoi faire afin de trouver les bons pilotes, vu que ceux de intel n'y changent rien, je ne comprend pas pourquoi, alors que ce sont les derniers en date.

Que puis-je faire ?

Je vous remercie par avance

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello RedStar06,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX1690 (i/s).  

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. just to confirm, is the Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E AX1690 (i/s) the adapter that came preinstalled on your laptop?

2. Have you tried with the drivers from Acer? Bear in mind that our drivers are generic and you should use the drivers that Acer approved and customized for their laptop.

3. Can you provide more details about the issue?

4. Is the issue present with both ax1650i and ax1690i?

Also, I recommend you check with Acer if the new adapter is compatible and supported by their laptop since this must be com[patible with the drivers and BIOS provided by Acer.

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello RedStar06, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello RedStar06,  

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
MarcoSevilla
Beginner

Buenas tardes,

Me pasa lo mismo en MSI GE75 Raider 10SGS, de serie viene con ax1650i (201NGW) se estropeo y compre la ax1690i (411NGW) que en teoría es compatible pero no consigo instalar los drivers que necesita para funcionar.

Los del soporte de intel no funcionan con la ax1690i. 

1.JPG2.JPG

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You are correct; you need to use the Killer Performance Suite in place of the Wi-Fi Driver package. You can download this from here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19779/intel-killer-performance-suite.html?wapkw=ax1690

Now, because you upgraded the wireless card, you need to uninstall the existing Wireless and Bluetooth driver packages completely, reboot and then install the Bluetooth and Killer Performance Suite. The reason for this is because the packages contain multiple drivers for multiple cards and only the drivers (and firmware!) for the card that is present are going to be installed. These drivers (and firmware!) are likely to be incompatible with the new card.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos