Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7567 Discussions

Smart AP disabled due to VPN | Killer Intelligence Center

Nova1
Novice

Instead, the issue is related to the "Killer Intelligence Center" application. This app is mistakenly identifying something similar to a VPN, which is causing the SmartAP function to be turned off. This problem began when I updated the program to version "KillerPerformanceSuite_34.23.7168".

Nova1_2-1691775719224.png

Nova1_1-1691775682897.png

Screenshot 2023-08-11 123920.png

1 Solution
Ernesto_C_Intel1

Hello Nova1,  

Thank you for you patience. We've published a new version of the Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite version: 35.24.4275 (Latest)

Download link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19779/intel-killer-performance-suite.html

Please advise if you are still having issues after installing the Killer driver? 

Regards,  

Ernesto C. 

Intel Customer Support Engineer

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
67 Replies
Gerko
Novice

Wow. This is finally resolved after 6 months.

Glad to see the software being able to handle VMWare on Windows 11.

0 Kudos
Ernesto_C_Intel1

Hello VerGreeneyes and JustMeHere,

Thanks for the update. I'm glad the issues that you've encountered has been resolved by the update. 

Regards,  

Ernesto C. 

0 Kudos
Ernesto_C_Intel1

Hello Nova1,  

I'm following up on my previous message. I've been receiving positive feedback on the latest update. 

Please advise if the issue you've encountered has been resolved as well? 

Regards,  

Ernesto C. 

0 Kudos
Nova1
Novice

Everything is working fine now
Thank you!

0 Kudos
Ernesto_C_Intel1

Hello Nova1,  

Thank you for responding to my previous message. I'm glad everything is working.

I'll proceed to close this thread now. If you require assistance or have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,  

Ernesto C. 

0 Kudos