05-12-2018 10:19 PM
05-14-2018 08:52 AM
We understand you are experiencing wireless range issues on your brand new computer using the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168.
Since this is a desktop computer, you may need to make sure to have properly installed any external antennas if included with your system. Or, if your computer uses internal antennas, you may need to be mindful of where it is placed in order to avoid signal blocking materials.
In order to better assist you, we would like the following information:
1. Interface report.
1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, press and hold (or right-click) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes.
2. Enter: netsh wlan show interface
3. Take and share screenshot.
2. Intel® System Support Utility report.
1. Download the latest https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293 Intel® SSU
2. While connected to your WiFi network, run the scan for "everything."
3. Save and name the report.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
05-30-2018 09:04 AM
We haven't heard back from you in a while. Please let us know if you're still interested in troubleshooting or if your issue has been resolved.