Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

What the most advanced mini pcie wireless card without BT ?

UUser13
Beginner

Which wireless card without BT with mini pcie, is the most advanced wireless card?

• I didnt find AX or AC card without BT

• They are realy no higher develop WiFi card than intel 6200 and 6300 N card ?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello UUser13,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I would like to inform you that all the latest Intel® Wireless cards come with Integrated Bluetooth.

I have set up a Comparison Chart with the latest Intel® Wireless so you can use it to check and compare the technical specifications and features including Bluetooth support and version.

Compare Intel® Wireless Products

Also, it is worth mentioning that Intel® no longer manufactures wireless adapters in PCIe Half Mini Card (HMC) form factor.

I have documented your feedback regarding no new Intel® Wireless cards without Bluetooth, so the proper department might consider it for future releases.

As an aside note, you can also go to the Product Specification page and set up this comparison charts for other Intel® Products.

1. Type the first product model/number in the Search Specification box.
  2. Click Add to Compare.
  3. Type the second product model/number in the Search Specification box (You can add multiple products this way).
  4. Click Add to Compare.
  5. View the comparison list by clicking the blue Compare box that should show the numbers of the products to be compared.

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
UUser13
Beginner

"I have documented your feedback regarding no new Intel® Wireless cards without Bluetooth, so the proper department might consider it for future releases."

* You can add my feedback about the follow missing too:

For me its looks like:

* the Intel 6200 N and 6300 N are actual the highest developed PCIe Half Mini Card (HMC) form factor cards without BT

* the Intel 7260 AC are actual the highest developed PCIe Half Mini Card (HMC) form factor cards with BT

* actual are no Intel AX cards available for PCIe Half Mini Card (HMC) form factor

* actual are no adapter available to adappt Intel AX 200 NGFF 12mm cards to PCIe Half Mini Card (HMC) form factor on market (ngff 16mm card adapter to full size Mini Card (HMC) form factor are available on some china markets)

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello UUser13,

Thank you for your response.

We will be glad to document and share with the proper department the additional feedback you have provided to us.

As you mentioned, new Wireless cards all of them include integrated Bluetooth and Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 is the highest model manufactured with the form factor HMC (and also M.2 2230).

Since we no longer manufacturer wireless adapters in PCIe Half Mini Card (HMC) form factor, it is correct that new models like Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 do not come with the HMC form factor.

Since Wireless Adapters like Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 are intended to be installed/integrated by the system manufacturer (desktop PC, laptop or tablet) we have not validated or tested adapters. This is because we cannot test all of them, so we cannot guarantee that these are going to work. We recommend checking with the adapter and system manufacturer.

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos