My pc is a HP ENVY 15 Notebook Pc, Windows 10 64bits, Intel core i5-4200M CPU @2.50GHz, 8GB Ram.
What happend is that when i update my drivers with the intel asistant, for some reason i no longer have bluetooth, then i go to problem solver and go to bluetooth it says Bluetooth isnt available. Try using an external adaptor.
The drivers i instaled were:
Intel Wireless bluetooth for windows 10, 64bits version 20.90.1
Intel Wireless N 7260 (Software Intel® PROSet/Wireless for Windows® 10)
Here's something to try:
- Go to Intel's Download Center and download the installers for your wireless card (both Bluetooth and Wireless packages).
- Disconnect your PC from Internet (if wired, unplug LAN cable; if wireless, disable router temporarily)
- Completely uninstall both the installed wireless driver package and the installed Bluetooth driver package.
- Install the downloaded Bluetooth driver package.
- Install the downloaded Wireless driver package.
- Reconnect the PC to the Internet.
Hope this helps,