Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7432 Discussions

Which Wi Fi 6 Card ?

Gokhan
Beginner

Hello everyone i want to change my killer n1202 wi fi card to new wi fi 6 card. I dont know anything about slots ect. Which card should i pick ax 200 or 201 or something else please help me.  
My killer n1202 specs:  https://www.pugetsystems.com/parts/Networking/Killer-WiFi-Bluetooth-1202-300-Mbps-Mini-PCIe-Card-8735

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Gokhan

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Regarding your inquiries, it is worth mentioning that wireless adapters, along with the complete system design, are subject to country-specific Regulatory Restrictions. Intel® does not sell or recommend wireless adapters directly to end customers and cannot provide pricing information.

When verifying the information, the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) may limit the computer to only specific wireless adapters, causing an installation error when booting with a different, previously installed wireless adapter,

It is also necessary to consider other limitations from the OEM in the equipment, such as checking the compatibility, the operating system, the form factor, etc.

In this case, our recommendation is to address this question to your OEM so they may provide more information about compatibility, possible upgrades, and support. Find here links to Computer Manufacturer Support Websites.

Also, the Killer Wireless-N 1202 is a Legacy unsupported product, therefore, we recommend addressing any related inquiry specific to this wireless model to your OEM.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this inquiry now from our site. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos