My Wi-Fi has been dropping out anywhere from once an hour to multiple times a minute, which has made working from home or playing games near impossible.
The issues are non-existent when I'm on Manjaro Linux, but are constant whenever I am forced to use Windows.
I have already:
- Updated all my drivers
- Reinstalled my network drivers
- Downgraded to the Asus OEM network drivers
- Checked that power settings are in performance modes
- Updated my BIOS to the latest version
- Installed the latest version of Windows
- Done a clean Windows reinstall
This is my hardware:
ASUS TUF X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) - Wireless adapter is the Intel Wireless-AC 9260 160MHz
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060S
16 GB Corsair DDR4 3200 MHz
Western Digital 500 GB M.2 NVMe SSD
This issue is extremely frustrating, and I have lost so much time trying to fix it. Any actual help (not involving solutions mentioned above) would be much appreciated.