Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

WiFi connection problem with AC 9560

chewygum
Beginner

Good day, 

I'm experiencing troubles with WiFi conncection as it is randomly disconnected and it won't connect again (after Microsoft updates on 14th Nov). All other devices (in my home) worked well with the WiFi, except my laptop (Dell Inspiron 7386). 

I have done the following:-

• rebooted the WiFi router
  • uninstalled the WiFi adaptor driver
  • hard reboot on my laptop
  • updated the latest Bluetooth & WiFi drivers (from the intel website) 

The problem is not resolved, however the connection is presumably stable for now after I've installed the current version of WiFi driver(21.10.2.2) . I have attached the SSU report. Kindly assist. 

0 Kudos
23 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello chewygum, Thank you very much for sharing those results and the reports.

Great, we are glad to hear that you were able to connect the laptop to the Wi-Fi network, please let us know the results after restarting the notebook tomorrow.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
chewygum
Beginner

Good day Alberto,

Since the installation of latest Intel drivers (ver 22.10.0), there has not been any disconnection. Let's hope this version has resolved the issue. 

Thank you for your assistance.  

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hi chewygum, You are very welcome, thank you very much for sharing those results.

Perfect, excellent, it is great to hear that after installing Intel® Wireless driver version 22.10.0 the problem seems to be fixed and now the Wireless connection is working properly.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos