My wireless adapter is AC7260 and operating system is Windows 10 Update 1607.
Weeks ago, i can't use wifi because it can't find my wireless signal or just connected , without Internet, or super-high latency ( >3000 ms) and disconnect later.
Tried reset system, install wireless driver version 19.10, 19.01, 18.33, both have same issue.
Yesterday, i disabled bluetooth, then wireless worked, but i think last months it's works fine with wifi and bluetooth both enabled.
Enable , high latency, all ping package lost , wireless signal disappear.
Disable, wireless signal appear then, connected.
There is only 3 meters to wireless router, other devices no such problem
Sorry for my bad English, Anyone know how to resolve this problem?
I can't use my laptop until resolve this problem because i need use mouse to work. no blue tooth, no mouse.
As we understand, your system is losing WiFi connectivity when you use your Bluetooth* wireless mouse. There are different factors that may be involved in this type of issue, please check the following as they may help:
- Contact thehttp://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/oems.html Computer Manufacturer Support and make sure you are using their latest drivers for WiFi and Bluetooth.
- As second option you can try the generic versions from our download center:
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26171/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-and-Drivers-for-Window... Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows® 10
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26067/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-for-Bluetooth-technol... Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® technology for Windows® 10
- Confirm with the system manufacturer that you are using the latest BIOS version for your motherboard.
- Apply the configuration from the advisory: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking/000005544.html Recommended Settings for 802.11n Connectivity.
Let us know if this helps, or in case the issue persists.
1. It just stop work after update Windows 10 Version 1607
2. All driver is latest version, tried 19.10, 19.01, 18.33
3. All config fileld is default value
Please let us know if you were able to check with the Computer Manufacturer regarding BIOS and driver updates.
For additional recommendations, please https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool and use it to create and save a report with all sections, then you can use the Advanced editor options to attach the resulting file to this thread.
Also, we would like to know the model of the wireless access point, and firmware version of the same.