After and Before Upgrading my drivers an Issue persisted that there was a sudden drop in Internet from usual 100Mbps TO mere 100-200 kbps on future investigation, I found out that the driver kept on DIsconnecting PLease Help I need Usual Speed to do me Daily work Please Help !!!! After Upgrading my driver I was surprised by BSOD so I rolled back the update.
We understand that you're having an issue with your wireless adapter constantly disconnecting and giving you BSODs after an update, we'll be glad to assist you. We analyzed the wireless report you attached and the report mainly shows that the disconnects are made by a driver disconnect.
- In this case we can provide you the following recommendations:
a) Uninstall the current driver and software using the below steps:
- Uninstall the Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software.
- Open Programs and Features (Uninstall a program) from the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall or Change and then Remove.
- When prompted, choose to discard settings.
- Uninstall your wireless driver. Windows* with an inbox driver may natively support some wireless adapters. You cannot uninstall an inbox driver. Proceed to the next step if you start seeing the same version of the driver installed automatically after it's uninstalled.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand the Network Adapters category.
- Right-click your Intel Wireless Adapter and choose to uninstall it.
- Make sure to select the option to Delete the driver software for this device.
- Clear out your temporary files.
- Press the Windows* key and R key simultaneously to open the run box.
- Type in: cleanmgr.exe and press the Enter key or OK.
- Place a check mark next to Temporary Files. You can leave everything else checked or unchecked.
- Press OK and wait.
- Reboot your computer.
b) After this is done, reinstall the driver package https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27849/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-and-Drivers-for-Windo... 20.60.0 and test the adapter with your network.
We hope this recommendations help on solving the issue with the wireless adapter.