cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RVand6
Beginner

Wireless AC 8260 Windows 10 v1803

Hello.

I have an Asus Zenbook Flip (UX360UAK), with Windows 10 installed. After updating to version 1803, the wireless network became very bad and instable. I see only part of the networks available, and hardly can connect to them. Nevertheless, the drivers of the device (Intel AC 8260) are up to date. I have the latest driver installed for the device: 20.70.3.3 (dated 3/9/2018).

What have I done already:

- update of the BIOS

- I ran the intel driver & support assistant

- I remove the WAN miniports in the device manager (on request of Asus technical service)

- I remove the driver for the wireless device and went back to version 19 (on request of Asus technical service)

Attached the detailed report of the Intel Driver & Support assistant before update 1803 (everything working fine) and after the update (big problem with wifi).

The notebook is still in waranty, but I prefer to check for solutions myself, because if I will return the notebook, I need to wait long time to get it back.

Best regards

Rudy

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RVand6
Beginner

Hello.

Nobody can help? Tried solutions I can find thru Google, but no success...

Thanks

Rudy

RVand6
Beginner

RVand6
Beginner

Hello.

The problem seems to be caused by the bluetooth. When disable bluetooth in the Windows settings, I have full access to wifi devices. When I enable the bluetooth, the weaker signals disappear, and I cannot connect to my wifi access point located in the same room. So:

- why this is happening to this Asus laptop? (my hp laptop has no issues with wifi when the bluetooth is on)

- how can I solve this problem?

Turning off the bluetooth is not an option, because I have bluetooth headset I use with skype and whatsapp...

Attached pictures with bluetooth disabled and enabled...

Best regards

Rudy