Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7443 Discussions

Wireless AC7260 - No ac/n only a/b/g

CBlac5
Beginner

When I first got the Dell Laptop XPS 15 Touch (windows 8.1 - 64) I was able to log onto my AC/N network.

It stopped working on ac/n. I updated to the latest drivers here and it will still only log onto the a/b/g side of the router.

This is not a router problem since I can log onto AC/N with other computers.

In the advanced configuration for the Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 under wireless mode it does not list the ac/n. It only shows a/b/g.

What is going on. How do I re-enable ac/n? Help is much appreciated.

0 Kudos
22 Replies
nbhar3
Novice

I had the same problem listed by OP and after hours trying to fix it with various drivers and I was not able to connect to 5Ghz network. I noticed in my router there was an option to select region under 5Ghz I changed this to Australia and everything worked fine. Hope it helps someone

nbhar3
Novice

I had the same problem listed by OP and after hours trying to fix it with various drivers and I was not able to connect to 5Ghz network. I noticed in my router there was an option to select region under 5Ghz I changed this to Australia and everything worked fine. Hope it helps someone