Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7439 Discussions

can intel ax201 connect to 2.4 & 5 ghz at the same time ??

EngHosam
Novice

can intel ax201 connect to 2.4 & 5 ghz at the same time ??

i found this info for range extender:

• High Speed Mode use both Wi-Fi bands to establish one super-high-speed connection, ideal for HD streaming and gaming.

does ax201 support this mode ???

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello EngHosam,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand you are having some inquiries about the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+).

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Are you using a laptop or desktop computer?

2. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?  

3. What is the brand and model name of your laptop or motherboard if you have a desktop computer?

4. Where did you get that information? Can you share a link where you read that?

5. Are you experiencing any issues with the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+)?

6. Are you trying to configure your Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+) to be able to use both bands at the time?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello EngHosam, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
EngHosam
Novice

@DeividA_Intel 

this topic was made by mistake,

the mentioned feature above, is not connecting client to 2.4, and 5 ghz at the same time, it is connecting (Repeater) to 2.4 and share internet to clients by 5 ghz,

internet (modem/router) >> 2.4 ghz >> repeater >> 5 ghz clients.

i hope you understand my mistake.

sorry for my english

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello EngHosam, 

I do appreciate your response.

In this situation, since this thread was open by mistake, please let me know if you would like me to close this thread or if you would like to continue with the support.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
EngHosam
Novice

@DeividA_Intel 

no, thanks

you can close it

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello EngHosam, 

I do appreciate your confirmation. I will proceed to close this thread, however, you can open a new thread in case you have any issues with Intel products.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos