Thank you for posting in the Intel Community.
• What is the band and model of your system?
• Does the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 come pre-install on the system?
• Have you tried a clean install of the wireless driver? Reference link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/network-and-i-o/wireless-networki...
• Do you have any error code on the Device manager?
• Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility
• Steps to save the report:
1- Run the utility.
2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system.
3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”.
4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop.
5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.
NOTE: try Installing the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) wireless driver and the the Intel® drivers.
Hope this helps.
Intel Customer Support Technician
Under Contract to Intel Corporation