Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7439 Discussions

install drivers Inter(R) Wireles Bluetooth V.17.1.1450

ICust65
Beginner

I tryed to install drivers Inter(R) Wireles Bluetooth V.17.1.1450 for USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2A&REV_0001 (id Bluetooth). And when i install default drivers (notebook drivers), i see how change text in "Equipment Manager" from "Unknown device" to "Bluetooth", on 5 sec, and then again change to "Unknown device". Then I try Intel(R) Driver Update Utility, result: when i try manual install drivers from "Installed drivers" i have error "INF file was writed for windows 95". What i must do for installing this driver for bluetooth. Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

mixtech911,

What Intel® Wireless Adapter and OS you have installed in your computer?

Is this wireless adapter the original one installed by factory?

0 Kudos
ICust65
Beginner

Inlet(R) Wireless-N 7265 - id : PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_095A&SUBSYS_50028086&REV_61

Adapter is original. I think problems in my actions.

Now i see this:

Driver installed, but bluetooth - unknown device.

Status device: Нужно заново установить драйверы этого устройства. (Код 18) / Need to install drivers for this device (Cod: 18).

0 Kudos
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

mixtech911,

According to Microsoft*, Code 18 error indicates that the drivers need to be updated or uninstalled and reinstalled as shown decribed here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123 Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

If necessay clean uninstall the drivers and install them again from your OEM. If you notice that the issue still persists, you may try the following:

1. Download and save: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25319/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-for-Bluetooth-technology-for-Windows-7-64-bit Download Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® technology for Windows 7* 64-bit

2. Proceed to uninstalling the Bluetooth* drivers to the point that the system will see it as an unknown device.

3. Proceed with the installation.

0 Kudos