Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7435 Discussions

my ax200 is not stable and don't work correctly

Narashi
Beginner

Hey everyone,

my intel ax200 isn't stable, I mean, it keep disconnecting et dispear from peripheral manager and reconnect sometime.

when I use to much my internet ( open multiple tabs) it disconnect.

I can disable the ax200 and somtime it work for 2 3 minute and disconnect, it do the same for uninstalling the ax200.

I tried everything (uninstalling drivers and reinstalling with windows, updating the drivers, using older drivers...)

I have this problem since 9 month. I have a laptop: Acer Swift SF114-33

(I am french so sorry for my bad english...)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello Narashi,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, I will be glad to help you.

Please provide the following information:

• Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system, or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?
  • Was the wireless adapter working fine before? If so, was there any hardware change or driver/OS update that may have triggered the issue?
  • Do you see any error code in Device Manager > Network adapters > Double-click on Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 ? It should appear along with a yellow symbol.
  • Are you also having issues with Bluetooth connectivity?

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you were you able to check the previous post.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos