Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7424 Discussions

not being able to pair devices after installing Bluetooth Drivers 22.100.1

Farzad_A
Beginner

Hello All, 

After I installed the latest Bluetooth Drivers 22.100.1, my headphone was not connecting, so I unpaired it and tried to pair it again. No luck. It just says something went wrong. There is nothing wrong with the headphone. I unpaired and paired it again on my iPhone 13 pro max, no problem at all. 

I'm running Windows 11 Home build 22000.376, fully updated. Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.376.0

My laptop is HP Spectre x360 convertible 2018,

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
the headphone is Shivr NC18.

One thing is that even I have installed Bluetooth Drivers 22.100.1 numerous times, in my device manager under Itel Wireless Bluetooth, the driver version is 22.100.0.2

Thanks. 

-------------------------

Update: in the latest development, I cannot connect to the previously paired devices as well! I am sure it's not a hardware issue. I used Ubuntu live and could pair and use all my Bluetooth devices. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Farzad_A
Beginner

After numerous restarts, clean installing the drivers, messing with different versions of drivers and other things, I finally figured the problem out. I had the problem of missing the Bluetooth adaptor entirely when windows 11 goes to sleep. There are a many sources suggesting I should Switch Bluetooth Support Service to the Local System account which I did before installing the new drivers. That was the problem, messing with my Bluetooth. I changed it back to Local Services account and now everything works!  I'm not sure if "the missing Bluetooth adaptor after sleep" problem is gone. But I'm happy I can use and pair Bluetooth devices! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Farzad_A
Beginner

After numerous restarts, clean installing the drivers, messing with different versions of drivers and other things, I finally figured the problem out. I had the problem of missing the Bluetooth adaptor entirely when windows 11 goes to sleep. There are a many sources suggesting I should Switch Bluetooth Support Service to the Local System account which I did before installing the new drivers. That was the problem, messing with my Bluetooth. I changed it back to Local Services account and now everything works!  I'm not sure if "the missing Bluetooth adaptor after sleep" problem is gone. But I'm happy I can use and pair Bluetooth devices! 

0 Kudos